Wednesday, January 15, 2020

day twelve

Thank you Jesus!

Thank you for the people I have been meeting since day 1 of 2020.
Thank you for your kindness.
Thank you for your beauty.
Thank you for your unrelenting love.

Lord, I pray for Glaizel.
I pray that you heal her soul.
I pray that you hold her being.
I pray that you keep her
in all that she does
in all of her thoughts
in her speech
in her engagements
I pray that you hold her
as she forgives
as she lets go
as she heals
Come to her aid, Lord
Be her helper
Be her strength
Be her grace in this time of need

Thank you also God
for the breath of fresh air
for beautiful and gentle Ella
for the strong and courageous Rix
and for your beloved Rachel
for your Ronalee and Hannah also
that you have entrusted to me
Lord, I pray that you sustain us
in your grace
Help us tread Christianity
with audacity to live as
Jesus, our Saviour
and Lord
May you keep our hearts pure
May lead us into Your greatness
amd beauty and rest

Thank you Jesus
because day by day
I can hear You call
I can see that You never rush
Your Presence
full of joy
full of beauty
full of goodness
full of patience
full of kindness


Thank you Jesus
"As I wait for you, 
I am made more faithful."

No comments:

Post a Comment