Wednesday, January 22, 2020

day seventeen

Thank you Jesus
for every morning
for every afternoon
for every night
for every person
i get to talk to
i get to interact with
and get to know

Thank you God
for the small group
You have entrusted me
to think I'm not
worthy of it
but you have it anyway
Lord I pray for the ladies
Roch, Clarisse, Gee Ann
Rix, Aya, Hannah, Jo Ann
Shemaiah, Lingling, Ella, 
Rachel, Mayce and Gina
that they will grow
in the desire and delight
of knowing You
I pray that You ready
their eyes, heart
and soul to discover
the strength, the width, 
the depth and height 
of Your love for them
I pray that they will
remain always with
Your Word, 
Your grace, 
Your Presence
I pray that every day
they get to find
reasons to thank You
for Your goodness
Your faithfulness
Your loving kindness
that goes on and on and on
Thank You, Lord, 
Because day by day
they get better and better, 
grace to grace
and glory to glory

I pray for Kris, God.
Heal his mind, heart and soul
I pray that from his hurts
will come from a deep well of love
I pray that you open his heart
for the beautiful things
You have for hin
I pray that you open his eyes
for every grace and glory
You have to him
I pray that he finds You
even if he's in the midst
of doubt, pain and condufusion
I pray that You hold Him tonight
I pray that every morning, 
and every night
You hold him gently
I pray that you bless him
amd keep him all his days

And Lord, thank You
for the gift of rest
thank You for always 
always taking care of me
Thank you for taking care
of the people around me
Thank you for the
pause and breathe
for the slowing down
and leading always
I pray for more days
that I get to yield every
decision to You
I thank You because
the true source of
self-control, sound-mind
security an d satisfaction
comes from You
and You alone
I pray for more
incomparable days
to love and cherish
with You Jesus
thank you for
forgiving, loving, 
accepting and believing 
in me. 

In Jesus' name, Amen ✨🌼✨

No comments:

Post a Comment