Sunday, January 19, 2020

day sixteen

Thank you Jesus
for reminding me
of Your steadfast love
that never ceases
that is committed til the end
that is brand new every day
Thank you for reminding me
not to hurry
that love is patient
love is kind
it doesn't envy
it doesn't boast
it is not proud
it is not rude
it is not self-seeking
it keeps no records of wrong
love doesn't delight in evil
but rejoices in the truth
it always hopes
always protects
always trusts
and always perseveres.
Thank you Jesus
for being our great constant
You ALWAYS stay
You NEVER fail
You ALWAYS choose us
You NEVER leave
You ALWAYS reach out, pursue
And You will NEVER forsake us
Thank You Jesus
for bringing us to a place
of safety
of green pasture
of rest
our shelter
our refuge
our fortress
Thank You for such
Grace that took
the toll of sin
taking
our guilt
our shame
our doubts
our fears
our pain
our condemnation
for
forgiveness
healing
faith
hope
Thank you for
teaching us
humility
gratefulness
trust
contentment
purity
and surrender. 

Lord, thank you
for Ate Ciara. 
I pray that you 
bless her Your 
promise Yes and Amen
this year
I know its been 
tough for her
and I pray that 
You indeed show 
Yourself to be her God
in her family
in her work
in her class
even in herself. 
I pray that You move
mightily in her life. 

Thank you for Marj, Lord. 
Thank you for being so faithful
and good to her. 
For calling out Your daughter
for Yourself.
I pray that she will continue
to confide in Your grace
in Your love
in Your promises
in Your goodnes
in Your leading
as a Father who satifies
and gives the best
for her children.

I pray for Rachel,
that You come through
her finances God. 
I pray that You help
her in her anxities
and doubts and fears. 
I pray that You put 
Your hand in her soul. 
I pray that Your precious
blood, O Lord Jesus, 
will protect her. 
I pray that You breakthrough
Break the frontiers that
keeps her from living
the best and fullness
of Your love ans salvation

I pray for Clarisse, 
O God, that You keep her
in Your loving hands. 
I pray that Your love
will overflow upon her
I pray that those that
burdens her will get
to see Your light
be shed
be warmed
be enlightened
I pray that You order
her loves, O God. 
I pray that she learns
to love herself as
You love her

I pray for Paolo, God, 
that He will grow Himself
in Your truth
in Your Presence
in Your Word
I pray for healing to have
its complete work in him
I pray that You always
make him feel that
he is loved
and never forgotten
May this season
mature him
and secure him
in You

I pray for Hazzel, God, 
to amke her relationships
genuine and healthy
I pray that You protect her
and her heart
I pray that You help her
in her transition
and work load
Give her your easy yoke
and light burden
May Your Holy Spirit
stir the joy in her soul
I pray for strength upon her
as she learns away
from her comfort zone

I pray for KC, Lord, 
for healing
and for her desire
of having a partner in life
Lord, I pray that you
unrush her
I pray that You spare
her from bad compromises
I pray that, You
give her a heart open to
Your leading
Let Your wisdom
reign upon her Lord

Thank You for Glierden
I pray for provision
I pray that You grant
the desires of her heart
I pray that You let Your will
be done upon her
I pray that You work her heart
for You and Your promises
and plans for her

Thank You Jesus
because You are in control
You are the God of order
You are good
And we can always rely
on You
Thank You for shaking us
until what remains shall be eternal
Thank you for straightening
our path
Your will be done
In Jesus' name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment