Wednesday, January 29, 2020

day twenty

Lord Jesus,
Thank you for today
Thank you for the quality time
that I had with the fam
Thank you for the productive hours
at the office
And thank you for the people
that I got to encounter today

Lord, I pray that you bless
our office
you guide our leaders to
wise decision making
so to better our service
for the community
I pray that you protect
everyone against corrupt
hearts and minds,
breaking our relationship
with one another, 
with the management, 
and the community
Protect the personal interest
for every body and may
every thing that is happening
to us make us trust you better

Lord, I pray for Aya, Clarisse,
Gee Ann, Gina and Vanjie
that they will bloom and grow
forever in the banner of 
Your love
I pray that You will give them
confidence to Your given authority
I pray that they will be filled
with Your love 
I pray that as they seek You they
will find themselves soaked
in Your goodness
I pray that they become good
followers of Christ Jesus
I pray that You grant them
the desires of the hearts

Lord, I thank You for
the life of Jannylo
Thank you because beautiful
things really happen in its time
Thank you because you have
preserved her and kept her
Thank you because she is
a fresh and budding growth
I pray that you will help us
the right foundations for her
I pray that she will become
10 times better in loving
and serving and enjoying You
Thank you for the opportunity
of walking alongside with
such beautiful stories you
have created will all that You are

Lord thank you so much
for being so good to me
Sometimes, I still get afraid
and make mistakes yet
You are patient with me
I will get better Lord

I pray for Earl, Jun and Von
That you be with them
O God in each and every step
I pray that You grace them
with an adventure of a lifetime
wirh You
I pray that in their current season
they will mature in stature 
and integrity and faith and leading
I pray that You continue
to call them to arise and follow You
For You alone is worthy and holy

Thank you for the trainees
and coaches and volunteers
that You have provided since
the last years, Lord
Indeed You are faithful!
You greatly Provide for
Your will to be done
I pray that we be found good
stewards with what You have
entrusted to us
And I pray that You help us,
strengthen us ans guide us,
as we pave the way You lead,
for the next generations

God, I also pray for the
other countries who are
under the pawn of the enemy
I pray for healing and comfort 
for those who are sick
I pray for protection for
those who need shelter
I pray for hope to arise
I pray for faith on Jesus
be steadied and strengthen 
Lord, You are close to the
broken hearted
You are with them
You are with them

Thank you Jesus
Thank you kaayo jud 😭

In Jesus' name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment