Sunday, January 12, 2020

worries to prayers

Lord, bothered kayko with what happened tonight.

I wanna call him. 
I wanna check on him. 
I wanna ask people to ask him. 
Pero I can not.
I know You are doing something.
I know this is an opportunity for him
to discover You
discover the people around him
and discover himself in You
my heart breaks
my heart cries
knowing he's not fine at all
but I know You take him by the hand
that all the more You are lavishing Your love to him
your kindness
your faithfulness
your grace. 
Hold his hands tonight. 
Hug him tight. 
Tap his head 'til his storms calm. 
Sing over him' Your Psalm.
I don' t know if I am worrying over nothing. 
But Lord I just pray that you help him
arise over shame
arise over guilt
arise over the lies
arise over fears
give him courage
give him hope
give him faith
give him the will to breakthrough
he is your son
he is your beloved
he is your man after your own heart
he is free
he is forgiven
he is loved
he is provided
he is made whole
he is made new
nothing is missing
nothing is broken
You are his Shepherd 
You are his Providence
You are his Father
You are his Redeemer
You are his Joy
You are his Portion
You are his Refuge
You are his Shelter
You are his Strength

Thank you for loving him this much
Thank you for Your great and good plans for him
Thank you for never leaving his side
Thank you Jesus
Hallelujah to end

No comments:

Post a Comment