Tuesday, April 28, 2020

day forty three

thank you Jesus
that I still got to do the things that I do
that I get work by next week again
that I am protected and provided
that I am led and loved

praying for those people who are having a hard time now
may this crisis be opportune time for their hope in You to rise
may this humbling time bring them into their rejoicing, one day
may this refining make the very best of them You lead them into their destiny

Thank you Jesus because 
You are our Delivere
You are our Redeemer
You are our Salvation
You are our Light
You are our Rock
You are our Song
You are our Fortress
and You will not be shaken. 

You are our reward
You are our greatest portion
You plant us beside the streams
You make us bear fruit in and out of season
You bear us in patience
You lavish to us Your loving kindness
Your grace and mercy gives us miracles every day

I pray that you uphold Your sons and daughters
even in the valley of sahdow of death
they will walk and never fall fos You are with them
I pray that you break through, God in their lives
I pray that you give them the willingness, the power and desire to do your will. 
I pray that you bless them and their hearts. 
I pray that you bring favor in their endeavors.
Thank you Jesus, for You have conquered it all for them. 
Thank you because they will fight a good fight of faith. 
Thank you because we will praise and worship You for the rest of our lives. 

You are good, no matter what.
You have a plan and a future for us. 
Nothing is too hard for You. 
The battle is Yours.
You are incomparable. 
Your joy is invincible. 

We surrender to receive Your will be done in our lives. 
You are faithful. 
You are good. 
You are trustworthy. 
Praise forever to the King of Kings! 🎶 

In Jesus, name.
Amen and amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment