Friday, April 10, 2020

day thirty four

Jesus, when I think about Your grace,
I can't help but truly be grateful. 
I am always reminded about how works
doesn't earn it, but You freely give it.
Again and again, guilt creeps in when
I see the world doing wondefully for you
and here I am, feeling disqualified, not enough.
Condemned and guilty, 
I find myself imprisoned and tortured, 
from daily accusations and lies, 
I feel like there's no tomorrow
nor someone to save me from this sorrow.
Everytime I drown in anxities and fear
Everytime I lost and everything is hard to bear
Everytime I died inside slowly
You always come. 
You reached out. 
You saw me.
You wiped away my tears. 
You clothed me clean. 
And even in my own mess, 
repeating mistakes, 
rebellion and infidelity, 
You never left. 
Instead You forgive.
Again and again.
You lifted the burden, 
my shame and my guilt, 
my sin, 
You took it all away.
You fought with me. 
You fought for me. 

Now and forever, 
I pledge my allegiance to You, 
my King.
You will find me at my knees, 
always and always, 
grateful for finding me.
I will never forget such kindness. 
I will never forget Your forgiveness. 
Your lovr has healed me, and
Your Presence is more than enough for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment