Sunday, April 5, 2020

day thirty

Your Word and prayer will sustain us God
You are the eternal fountain, our source
for strength, patience, kindness, joy
to overflow

Lord, I thank you for the gift of time
Thank you for slowing us down
Thank you for teaching us
that time is short 
yet is in Your hands

Thank you that we are able
to see life in every different views
I pray that you give us a heart
to continue to love and believe
I pray that you prepare us
for what You have stored for us

Lord, I pray that You continue to heal the world
Heal us from the bitterness that holds us back
Bitterness from the governement
Bitterness from others' success
Bitterness from ourselves
Heal us from the covid that tries to take away of faith
Lord, You are the Only Healer 
Who can make or break
at His Word
You see us. 
You hear us. 
You know us. 

Lord I pray that You keep us secure in the waiting
Idle times come but it doesn't have the best of us
We may become vulnerable and break
But You are our great comfort and cheer
Thank you for upholding us as we go through all this

We bless Your name, Jesus!
Thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness. 
Thank You for giving us chances to get better and better.
Thank You for believing. 
Thank You for not giving up.

Lord, I'm scared and I'm still insecure. 
One day or another, people will leave me
And I know everything still have to continue
I pray that when that comes, it will be painful, 
be there for me and please hold me. 

Still my heart for the rest of the nights
Still my anxious thoughts every day
Jesus, the keeper of peace
Peace is a promise You keep

All this I pray, in Jesus' name.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment