Thursday, April 23, 2020

day thirty nine

Thank you, Jesus for today.
Thank you for reminding me that theres' nothing to worry.
Thank you for taking my burdens and making me rest. 
Thank you for making me happy.

Lord, I pray for everyone who is having a hard time finding their rhythm in this season. I pray that you give them the beat of Your grace to sing and dance. I pray that you open their eyes to your beauty. Let them marvel in your sunrise, let them be in awe of your sunset. Let your people wonder in the cool of the night. I pray that we get to know Your delight in the laughters we hear from Your creations. I

Lord, continue to provide wisdom, strength and protection for our leaders as they devise ways to address the need of Your nation. I pray that You bless them and keep in good condition always.

We also pray, Father, that You stop the schemes of the enemy to destroy the future of Your people. The enemy is using this time to also double the effort in making Your people sin. Lord, I pray that You destroy what will lead us to harm. For Your plan for us is to proper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future. God, remember your people and deliver us from this death in our souls, worse than any virus or disease.

We continue to trust you in this season, God.
We're waiting on You.
Everything is slowing down and breathing.
Thank You for this opportunity to discover. 
Thank You for this deepening.
Thank You for this refining. 
Thank You for this pruning. 
Thank You for this healing.
Thank You for this restoration. 
Thank You for this growth.
Thank You for this strenthening.
Thank You for this preparation. 
Thank You for this rest.
Thank You for this grace. 
Thank You for this mercy. 
Thank You for this kindness. 

All the glory, honor and praise belongs to You. 
In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment