Wednesday, April 8, 2020

day thirty three

Jesus, thank you for a wonderful day.
The sunset was beautiful.
And the moon, too. 

Thank you for coming through in Ate Jenzel's life, Lord.
Such a testimony! It was almost 4 or 5 years, and now
she's just brimming with Your radiance and goodness. 
Lord, I pray that you continue to stir and spur her growth and devotion to You. 
Ipray that she will find a community to enjoy more of You.
I pray thay she gets to discover and enjoy Japan.
I pray that You continue to bless her and the works of her hands. 
She is a woman of excellence, valor and resilience. 
Thank you for keeping her. 
I pray that You prepare her heart, Lord, for Your great plans. 
I pray for her story, her life to be a blessing to everyone around her. 
I pray that You continue to be her fortress and refuge.
Keep her safe always. And may You grant the vey desires of her heart. 

Lord, I pray for Rachel. 
She may be having a hard time with quarantine,
but I knoe You are not hard on her. 
I pray that You give her restful and delightful days. 
I pray that You give her peaceful and beautiful nights.
I pray that You come through her finances and see Your faithfulness.
I pray that You give her eyes that see even the smallest beauty in everything. 
I pray thay You guard her heart against the lies of the enemy about her identity. 
Lord, she is chosen, precious, and royal. And You delight in her. 
She is not forsaken nor desolate. You see her. You look at her. You know her. 
Thank You, Jesus, because You already won her battles. 

I also pray for Gina, God.
Help me to be a good friend to her. 
I might not be able to understand everything within her, 
but I pray that You help me love her the way You want to. 
Give me patience and wisdom how to.
I also pray Lord that You restore her joy. 
Redeem everything that the enemy has stolen and broken in her. 
Lord, she is well-kept. Nothing is missing, nothing is broken, within her. 
I pray, God, that You will her to be a mighty testimony before other. 
I pray that You encourage her everyday and lavish on her Your love and care. 
I pray that all is well between her and her family. 

God, thank You for Maymay. 
I never been so much a sibling to her since growinf up. 
This pandemic season has made me realize she is still that malambing bunso we have. 
It was never lost. And maybe, I was the one who lost track. 
Lord, I pray that please continue to protect her, her body, heart, mind and soul. 
I pray that You speak to her in her studies and even her cellphone time. 
I pray that You bless her studies and that You grant her discernment against distractions and destructions.
Thank You, Jesus for holding her. 

Thank You for Nanay and Tatay. I pray for good health and long life for them. I pray that You grant the desires of their hearts. I pray tahat they will see Your goodness in the land of the living. I pray that they will also confess that Your name, Jesus is Lord. Keep them from all harms and dangers, God. 

Thank You for Gingging, too! She's always the brightest and wittiest. Thank You blessing her and her family. Thank You for Your providence for her. I pray that she will always keep Your faithfulness in her heart. I pray that You continue to make her the woman, the mother that You want her to be. I pray that her family will also get to know You better, Jesus.

And Lord, I also pray for provision to everyone. This pandemic has really pushed everyone in the boarde, even the government. But God, I pray thay You come through. Nothing is impossible when You speak. I pray that You unite all of us to help one another. I pray that You bring favor and strength to those who continually work so that others may live and has something to eat. Bless the Lord, and their homes. Bring salvation to our homes, that we may glorify Your name. Lord, keep them safe always. Keep them under the scorching heart of the sun or the dangers of the night. Send Your angels to be with them. And God, I pray that once again You move Your people by Your wondrous deeds. 

Lord, with these lives, I know nothing is impossible for You. 
Miracles.
Thank You, Jesus. 😭
Amen. ✨ 

No comments:

Post a Comment