Monday, April 27, 2020

Just play

Interviewer: ... one piece of advice you would give them?
Jason Mraz: I would say play. Just play. Because if you have love in music then you sit down to do it, you will be rewarded with music. You will be rewarded by literally be on your own path, in your path... be swimming in your own success everytime you sit down and play, that was my only bar. And where you set the bar? It's reallt up to you. I just wanna play music... I didn't wanna have any day job And everything that's come after that is been this kind'a crazy bonus that I believe is just a result of me sitting in a spot having a good time. And people wanna watch you have a good time. They will listen to you have a good time. They wanna be inspired to have their own good time... Sometimes you see some of these artist try to, just try to have all at once... It's great when your community support you. But it's also great to go out there and earn it. To go out there and play... Don't skip any step. Don't wish [the journey away]... Just play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment