Tuesday, April 7, 2020

day thirty one

Lord, I thank you for every answered prayer
for the yeses that has no in it
and for the wonderful yeses
it may not be as many
but every single bit of it were much

Lord, thank You for continually moving in our midst
Thank You because me might be immobilised but
nothing can stop nor thwart Your plans and purposes
Thank You for making us learn new, fresh and better ways of living
Thank You for making us realize that apart from You we are nothing
Thank You for healing us from the inside-out
Thank You that even as we wait
even as we go through this
even as we see our prayers come or not
we will gain a better perspective
of knowing more of You

God, thank you for Your grace, patience and love
Thank You for sending Jesus to give us Your invitation, "Come to Me."
Lord, as I remember Your grace that
abounds
justifies
invites
sanctifies
enriches
and is enough
I will be forever thankful for I know that Your plans for me, for Your people
is good, for our own good and You never withhold it from us

I pray that we will continue to grow in the knowledge and trust of who You are

Lord, I pray that You provide for the people who is in dire need in this pandemic
Though this is all new to us, but this is nothing new to You
You remain to be in control and faithful
I pray for every lives to come to know Your salvation
That every household will taste and see Your goodness, that the Lord is good
Declaring that after all the tests, we will be refined as gold - pure and luminous.
Thank You that You are aligning everything according to Your will. 
I pray for every disappointed and hurting heart, that You will meet them at their desperation.
May tonight become their turning point, their coming home to You. 

Thank You for my family God, for keeping them safe always and provided. Thank You for choosing them for me. Forever, I will be grateful for Your kindness to me. 
Thank you for the gift of friends. I miss their presence. 
Thank You for the gift of mentors. Their leadership really means a lot. I pray that we continue to spread encouragement and hope. 
I pray that You continue to bless them that Your joy will continuously flow everyday in their lives.
I pray for the set-apart ladies, that they will not be consumed by the world, but still be convinced by Your love.
I pray for the GSCWD, Lord, that You will secure the hearts of the administration to always take a good and beneficial decision. Thank You for the people that You have appointed at authority that we, all the employees, are taken care of. I pray that You continue to bless our office and the people and every effort for the operations to thrive. Thank You, Lord. 

I pray for Earl Justin, God. Let Him soar in Your love. Let Him continually learn how to rest in You. May You continually strengthen his heart and mind as he wonders in Your adventures. Take him higher. Take him deeper. Take him further. I pray that you take away His doubts and fears about himself and Your plans for him. I pray that he get to enjoy loving and following You and Your commands. I pray that you spare him from harming himself or taking the wrong directions. And I pray that You lead him and take him to places where he hasn't been. Thank you, God for taking care of him. I know he's safe with You. I won't ask for much, I know You have the very best for him. Thank You.

I still believe in miracles, God. 😊
All these, I pray in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment