Monday, April 20, 2020

day thirty eight

Here's a few things that got me thinking today:

It's hard to pray in behalf if you don't deny yourself. 
It's lonely to be alone. 
Our days are numbered.

I don't know what is in God's mind why He isn't lifting this pandemic,
but sure enough He is calling out to His people. 

Lord, I pray that everyone will not let hatred take over. I pray that everyone will get to see every silver lining you offer in this situation. Though some things might not be addressed, I pray that it will not cause a rebellious heart, an unbelieving heart in them. I pray that you keep everyone from this poison in their souls, bringing death to one another.

I pray that every morning, people will experience your pursuit. God, I pray that you answer every seeking heart. I pray that you come and whisper your love to every person who is deperate tonight. I pray that you bring peace and sleep for people who are experiencing anxiety, depression, traumas, and fear. God, have mercy on your people. Come and deliver us from our own demise. Our miseries are leaving us condemned and paralyze. A broken and contrite heart, O God, You do not despise. Listen to our pleas, Father. Help us get over. Sheperd us. Lead us. We turn our hearts to you.

Praying that people will come to know Your will God. For where your will is, we are the safest. Praying for all the people who are in face to face with this invincible enemy, Lord, You are invincible. No one and nothing can thwart your plans for your people. You are our refuge in time of trouble. You are our deliverer when we're losing our battles. You are our restorer, for You are our hope, our strength in the midst of this all. Lord, be our stronghold. Hide us under the shadow of Your wings. 

Father, we are lost without you in this pandemic. Keep our eyes focus on You. Help our unbelief. Anchor our hope to You. 

In Jesus, name. 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment