Sunday, April 12, 2020

day thirty six

I woke up with swollen eyes from crying the whole night
Waiting seems to be much longer than before
To the point my hope was buried where you are
So I decided to visit the tomb, where I thought I lost you

It was a red sunrise, and gave a fleeting feeling
The wind was cool and the birds were singing
As I slowly stepped closer to where You are
I was trembling to see that something has changed

The sunrise reminded me of Your loving kindness
The cold breeze woke me to some kind of newness
The birds singing told me to that I too shall sing
Then I found Your place to be clean and quiet

I was perplex to have thought You left again
I was anxious that You never want to see us again
Everything was overwhelming me inside out
Until a Word came to me that You have risen

Upon hearing what my soul needed, 
I was then reassured of His forgiveness
His love came rushing relentlessly at me
Once again, I found my self at His feet

Your resurrection is power and glory
It was a lead for me to sing and dance
Your rhythm and beat draws everyone
Your music that has called everything into

Your resurrection secures me of Your promises
Who You say I am and Your cares for everyone
Your death gave it all away, but Your ressurection
It made everything whole and full once again

You are everywhere, You are alive
I shall hear Your voice again from time to time
My peace has come to be and took its rest
Upon knowing my Savior King has Risen

No comments:

Post a Comment